วันศุกร์ที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Blog Is Now A Bi

Last night I read through my whole blog
and just realised how full of nonsense it is -_-"
Mainly I talked about my ordinary life, food, love, and stuff like that. Those entries I wrote when I was in England was kinda nice though as I had lots of wonderful moments there, and because my computer has decided when I arrived at bangkok in September that it had too much data in it and wiped out everything, including every photo I took there.

This is why I never trust technology. You never know what it has in its evil mind.

Right now I work at Bangkok University and I am trying to hard to get my arse back to England. I definitely fell in love with it. It was quite funny how much I whined, cried, and protested about studying abroad even before I know what England is like. Then I learned the fact of life:


"People change"


This is absolutely true. After six months, meeting lots of people whose ambition in academic stuff was high, I began to feel the urge to continue my study to PhD level. A voice in my head told me that I can be better than this, why stopping at MA when I can go further? At the end of my MA I decided to follow that voice, which cost me my relationship.

It hurt, yes, it hurt like hell.

To break up with someone always hurt, but to break up with someone when you still love them, man that's just even more painful

But anyway, I'm fine now. I'm with someone very nice (though he barely has time for me these days, and to be honest I'm quite lonely *sob sob*)


I wanna blog in English too because I noticed that my English skill is now increasingly dropping to the frightening level. Doing this might not be so helpful, but at least I will get to use English more.


Yesterday I dined alone.


I normally get very sensitive seeing someone eating alone in a restaurant. For some reasons I feel very sad for them. Why are they eating alone? Where are their friends? What about their family? If that person is an old person, man I'll get very sad.


Until I dined alone yesterday.


I was quite hungry at the end of the day, so I called my mum and my brother to ask if they wanted to dine together. Too bad mum had work to do, and my brother was busy practicing for the concert. So I went to the Japanese restaurant alone.

Right there, I found my peaceful space.

I don't think I have eaten in a restaurant alone before, so that was my first time. With a book in my hand, I started eating my dinner, which was massive: 12 salmon rolls, a full set of Yakiniku with salad, rice, and soup, plus green tea ice cream.


(I saw several waiters/waitresses glanced at the whole lot of food on my table and rushed to their friends in the kitchen. Seems like I have given them some kinda gossip tonight)

However, that was a nice experience.

I love reading while eating. It's a bad habit I know, but it just makes the food tastier, seriously. And to be able to read quietly while devouring my favourite food was a bliss.

I know I will look at people eating alone in a different way now.

Actually I will do a lot of eating alone next month, as I will be flying solo to Singapore. Yes!! Alone in Singapura! I'm both nervous and excited, but really, I can't wait!

PS. I'd be grateful if you go check my channel out
www.youtube.com/narawannara
Thanks loads!
..............

เมื่อวานไปดินเนอร์คนเดียวมาค่ะ

เลิกงานมาจากวิทยาเขตรังสิตก็หิวโซมาเลย โทรศัพท์ไปชวนแม่กับน้องชายไปกินข้าวด้วยกัน อยากกินอาหารญี่ปุ่น ปรากฏว่าแม่ติดงาน ท่าทางกำลังองค์ลงกับระบบคอมพิวเตอร์เฮงซวย เลยรีบวางสายก่อนโดนลูกหลง ส่วนน้องชายติดซ้อมดนตรีที่ม. สมตุ้ยเลยต้องไปกินคนเดียวอย่างช่วยไม่ได้ เพราะกระเพาะมันเรียกร้องก่อนสิ่งอื่นใด

ปกติจะไม่กินข้าวนอกบ้านคนเดียว เป็นคนมีปมง่ะ มีความรู้สึกว่าคนที่นั่งกินข้าวคนเดียวน่าสงสาร เพื่อนเขาไปไหน ครอบครัวเขาล่ะ ทำไมเขาต้องมานั่งกินคนเดียวด้วย เขาจะเหงามั้ย ยิ่งเห็นคนแก่นั่งกินข้าวคนเดียวนะ มองไม่ได้เลย สะเทือนใจอย่างแรง

แต่แล้วก็ได้พบความสงบสุขในรูปแบบใหม่

นราเนี่ยติดนิสัยอ่านไปกินไป เป็นนิสัยที่ไม่ดี แต่เลิกไม่ได้ วันไหนกินข้าวแล้วไม่มีหนังสือจะรู้สึกเหมือนอะไรมันขาดไปสักอย่าง เหมือนอาหารไม่อร่อย วู้ยอธิบายยาก
เมื่อวานพอรู้ว่าจะไปกินข้าวคนเดียว ถึงกับเดินอ้อมไปหอสมุด ไปยืมหนังสือมาสองเล่ม เอาไว้อ่านตอนกินโดยเฉพาะ
แนะนำหนังสือที่ทำให้อาหารอร่อย
Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Meyes
Bon Appetit, Provence Series by Peter Mayle
Garlic and Sapphire by Ruth Rachel
แซบอีหลี

ว่าไปแล้วกินข้าวคนเดียวมันก็ดีเหมือนกันนะ มันเขินๆหน่อยตอนแรกเพราะไม่เคยทำ แต่พอกางหนังสือ กิน มีความสุขจังเลย
พนักงานก็บริการขยันขันแข็ง โค้งแล้วโค้งอีก คาดว่าถ้าเอาพรมแดงมาปูได้คงทำไปแล้ว
นราสั่งเยอะมาก เซ็ทหมูกระทะร้อนหนึ่งชุด แซลมอนโรลสองจานสิบสองชิ้น ไอติม
แอบเห็นพนักงานเสิร์ฟเหล่มองแล้วไปคิกคักกันครัว ดังอีกแล้วกรู อายยย

ต่อจากนี้คงมองการต้องนั่งทานข้าวคนเดียวในมุมมองที่ต่างออกไปค่ะ

อันที่จริงเรื่องกินข้าวคนเดียว อีกหน่อยก็ต้องกินคนเดียวสามมื้อสามวันแล้ว จะไปฉายเดี่ยวที่สิงคโปร์ค่ะ อิอิ ทั้งกังวลและตื่นเต้น ณ ขณะนี้ยังหาที่พักไม่ได้เลย ไม่อยากพักโรงแรมเพราะไปคนเดียว แพง และน่ากลัวอ่ะ

มิตรรักแฟนเพลง ขณะนี้นราเปิด YouTube Channel แล้วนะคะ แวะไปอวยกันหน่อย
www.youtube.com/narawannara
ขอบคุณคร้า

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. เรื่องกินข้าวคนเดียวเนี่ย หนูแนนตอนแรกก็มองว่ามันน่าเศร้า
    แต่เมื่อถึงตาตัวเองจริงๆ ก็อยู่ได้ ไม่ตายหนิว่า หลังๆอยากกินข้าวคนเดียวอีกต่างหาก จะได้ไม่ต้องเถียงกันว่าจะกินอะไรดี -_-;
    หรือว่ามันด้านชาไปแล้วคะ

    ซื้อของก็ชอบไปคนเดียว เดินดูเรื่อยๆ จะวนจะขึ้นจะลงไปกี่ชั้น
    ก็ไม่มีใครบ่นใครว่า

    แต่ยังไงๆ มีคนไปด้วยก็ดีกว่าป่ะคะนรา ยังไงก็มีึคนให้เราคอยคุยด้วย
    คอยถามความคิดเห็น
    เที่ยวสิงคโปร์ให้หนุกนะคะ เห็นcomment ในเฟสบุ๊คเรื่องที่นราถามเรื่ิองสิงคโปร์กับหนูแนนหรือเปล่า หนูแนนตอบให้ตั้งแต่วันนั้นแล้วนะ สงสัยนราไม่เห็น สวัสดีปีใหม่นะคะ

    ตอบลบ