วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Song: Memory in Every Breath I Take

Memory in Every Breath I Take - Bie Sukrit
.
I have to admit it's our destiny
Our love can only come this far
I'm letting you go on your own path
But there's something I wish you to know
before you go
.
*You will always be in my memory
in every breath I take
You will always be in my mind
till the last day of my life
My heart will have to go on
I might have met someone someday
But as long as I'm breathing,
You will always be in my mind
.
Being with you, taking care of you
have brought me meaningful moments
Someday, if you ever get tired, think of me
and how I would smile
But from now on, I wouldn't be there
please do take care
.
.
From now on my heart will have to stop
having you
From now on my heart will have to go on
looking for love
We may be far apart
but I will never erase you from my heart
.
My heart will have to go on
I might have met someone, someday
But as long as I'm breathing,
you will always be there
.
.
.
(Just want to translate the song, none implicature is included)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น